International Sales Executive
The role is responsible for monitoring all online sales request and ensure their needs are responded to; manage all sales leads and activities within and outside Ghana.
You will drive and be the key owner to the following responsibilities:
- Manage the online contact us form, working as the first port of call for sales leads that come in.
- Manage the usage and updates of our online customer relationship management system.
- Categorize and tag all past data on our clients/leads/potential leads.
- Manage all such leads that come up in the future, updating client information, etc.
- Update and maintain sales and partner teams KPIs on a weekly basis to help sales team monitor and keep track of clients’ activities and records.
- Conduct weekly checks of various websites for tenders and requests for proposals
- Maintain the sales procedures red book and ensure flow charts and processes are up to date
- Liaison with sales, partners, and finance teams to update weekly sales projections
- Coordinate logistics, travel arrangements, and budgets for client meetings, international conferences, consulting and training visits for Sales and Partner teams.
- Prepare and coordinate internal trainings for the business team, including Partner and Sales team
- Assist with preparing sales materials, pro forma invoices and proposals as necessary.
- Conduct Market Research tasks as needed.
- Other administrative and sales operations tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication, business, social sciences or other relevant field.
- Be motivated and willing to learn
- Interest in innovative business models that leverage ICTs to drive economic development
- 1-2 years’ experience in administration, client relations, sales or other.
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit.
- Be willing to work in an exciting start up.