To assist the HR Manager handle all HR related issues which include, but is not limited to Recruitment, Training, Employee Relations and Administrative Support.
You will drive and be the key owner to the following responsibilities:
- Providing Service to employees by responding to all of their requests or concerns in a professional manner
- Putting together a comprehensive induction/ orientation program for new hires and implementing it.
- Keeping an accurate database of all employees
- Assisting the HR manager with various Research projects
- Provides advice and support to Hiring Managers on employee recruitment and selection and ensures that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions
- Develop and implement a Human Resource plan/ policy
- Think creatively and suggest programs that will enhance employee performance on the job
- Prepare Advertisements, Schedule and Organize interviews and conduct Reference checks on selected candidates
- Monitor leave days of employees and coordinate to ensure that there is enough cover and continuity is maintained.
- Identify training and development Opportunities
- Organize Staff trainings and other activities ( Town hall meetings, company meetings, Management meetings…..)
- Any other task that may be assigned by the HR/Admin Manager
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Human Resources or the Social Sciences.
- At least 1 to 2 years work experience.
- Must have completed National Service
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- A team player
- Candidate must show a great deal of willingness to learn
- Good Human Relationship Skills
- Independent and fast learner.
- Demonstrate Sound Work Ethics
- Be consistent and Fair
- Research and program Development Skills