You will drive and be the key owner to the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the test team to work manual test plans to perform all aspects of verification, including functional, structural, regression, and system testing
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Identify and raise risks as early as possible in the software development life cycle
- Participate in risk management and product review meetings.
- Formulate and design test scenarios and test cases from product documentation, using best QA practices
- Conduct software tests, record data and results, and communicate these results to the software developers for appropriate action
- Provide feedback related to current testing processes, tools, and methods where appropriate
- Maintain both technical and non-technical test documentation in own area of responsibility.
- Tertiary degree and relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Quick Books
- Ability to design test scenarios
- Independent, Self-motivated, reliable, and meticulous