Junior Software Developer
This role is responsible for translating ideas, concepts and requests into computer code, delivering defect-free work that matches the specifications given. Maintain existing code and databases, resolve defects, enhance functionality, write and review technical documents and keep it up to date.
- Write and maintain quality computer code with accuracy, clarity and should be complete
- Plan and design small portions of software products
- Debug, test and troubleshoot code
- Write technical documentation related to area of responsibility (code, database, etc.) and keep it up to date.
- Carrying out assigned tasks with little supervision.
- Tertiary degree and relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of one or more programming languages.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux
- Fluent in English language with good communication skills. Ability to read, write and maintain technical documentation
- Team Player
- Delivers high quality work that accurately meets specifications.
- Reliable and self-motivated.