The Senior Business Advisor is responsible for managing and supporting Esoko’s partners and licensees- both internationally and within Ghana. These clients could include NGO’s, national government agencies and private sector clients who have purchased a license to access Esoko’s platform. This is a client-facing account management position supporting market information services worldwide- including client support, project management, deployment consulting, training and coordination between business and technical teams to communicate customer feedback. The business advisor will be expected to build a strong relationship with each partner, in their implementation of market information systems and grow each account based on clients needs. This person will also help and write materials both for trainings and methodologies to be used by Esoko’s clients.
THE WAY WE WORK
We are hardworking and passionate about what we do. We want to drive economic development through technology innovations and are looking for like-minded people who are open, generous, professional and adventurous.
You will drive and be the key owner to the following responsibilities:
- Manage relationships and consulting engagements with partners and clients utilizing Esoko technology and business model.
- Lead strategic communication confidently with senior policy makers, Development partners, CEOs, and farmers & traders.
- Negotiate contracts and invoices for new partners, projects and customers.
- Develop Business toolkit, training programs, methodologies, rollout plans, budgets, scope of work, marketing materials.
- Conduct strategic consulting for partners & clients, including business plans development, investment assistance, strategic project planning, and /or franchise setup.
- Develop training programs to assist end users and small businesses to understand the value of Esoko.
- Present Esoko, its services and value propositions at conferences and events both locally and internationally.
- Manage existing client’s accounts and build a strong relationship with each partner or client.
- Advise partners in their implementation of the Esoko’s platform and grow each account based on customer needs.
- Train clients and partners on Esoko’s platform & MIS methodology.
- Maintain frequent communication with each account holder, including bi-weekly meetings, updates on status of the platform and other key strategic information.
- Develop annual work plan for each client or partner.
- Write detailed reports about partners usage implementation, challenges and recommendation;
- Act as a liaison with the technical and product teams to help document clients’ requested improvements to the software.
- Draft proposal and budgets for new business and contract renewals for existing clients
- Create and revise training materials, methodologies, implementation plans and other key documentation.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback and reports to senior management regarding performance.
- A Bachelor degree (in international affairs, communication, business, social sciences or other relevant field)
- Be a great communicator with natural talent at both senior policy making level, as well as people in the field
- Be interested and motivated by innovative private business models that leverage ICTs to drive economic development
- Have 5 years of significant management experience in any of the following sectors; ICT/Telecoms; Development; Agric
- Have a track record that demonstrates strong leadership, business development and people management skills
- Have implemented rural development projects/programs
- Possess entrepreneurial instincts and understand business
- Be willing to work in an exciting startup and travel extensively